To aid voicing to take place without the need of finger occlusion.
The Trachie-Voice low profile tracheostomy speaking valve fits securely to a 15mm connector tracheostomy tube.
It has a one way mechanism that opens when the patient breathes in, allowing air into the airway via the tracheostomy.
The valve closes on expiration allowing air to follow the normal route of expiration through the mouth and nose, instead of the tracheostomy, permitting speech.
Being ‘hands free’ allows voicing to take place without the need for finger occlusion, so reducing possible infection and hygiene concerns.
- For non-ventilated patients
- Economical/low cost device
- Lightweight reducing pressure on the stoma site
- Reduces hygiene and infection concerns
- Ridged sides enabling quick application and removal
- Supplied complete with storage box
- Easy to clean
- Single patient use only
- UK Manufactured
- Latex Free
- CE Marked
|IMP CODE||DESCRIPTION||COLOUR||DRUG TARIFF||NHS CODE||PACK QTY|
|TSV/100||Tracheostomy Speaking Valve||White||410-7546||FDG1636||12 (6×2)|
|TSV/150||Tracheostomy Speaking Valve||Blue||N/A||FDH721||12 (6×2)|